pixiv Premium members can repost a work via that work's details page. If you're reposting multiple images, you can click "Repost these images" to repost them.
* It may take some time for the changes to a thumbnail in a reposted work to reflect.
■How to repost a work
Please open your Dashboard.
Open the "Works" tab, and then click the pencil mark of the work you'd like to delete.
Select "Repost these images".
- Click "Select files".
- Select the work image(s) you'd like to repost.
If you hold down the "shift" key on your keyboard, you'll be able to select multiple images. This can also be done by using your mouse and the drag-and-drop method.
* Select all the work images you'd like to repost.
* If you'd like to add a page, select all of the images in the post.
- After ordering the pages, adjusting the thumbnail, and so on, you can click the "Post" button to repost.