From the reference material tab on the Series detail page, you can allow other users to convert terms that you've uploaded.
You cannot give permission for term conversion for works created by other users.
■Setting up term conversion
1. Choose the series in which you want to enable term conversion. Open the details page and click on the "Reference materials" tab.
2. Open the category tab for which you want to set term conversion. If there are no categories, please create one.
3. Click "Create term" or the pencil icon next to the term you wish to edit.
4. Enter the title and an explanation of the term, then enable "Allow other users to change this term". Then click "save changes".
You can enable term conversion for up to 10 terms per series.
5. Term conversion has been set.
When others view your work, they can now replace these terms with their own text.
When using these terms within your work, pay attention to your use of upper and lowercase characters, as well as your use of spaces.
Also, special tags cannot be converted.
To learn how to convert terms with your own input while reading someone else's work, please read this documentation.