Persons who upload content to pixiv need to hold the copyright of their own content, or they must have obtained permission from the copyright holder to post the content. pixiv prohibits the unauthorized republishing of works and the unauthorized manipulation and submission of works. If any of the following activities are reported, the offending account will be canceled.
▪ Activities in which content submitted to pixiv and works posted to third-party websites is republished without permission.
▪ Activities in which screenshots and other images of trademarked content, such as official characters, are manipulated and submitted to pixiv.
▪ The unauthorized use of works as profile graphics, on novel covers, or other such uses.
If you confirm that your work is being used without your permission, please contact pixiv with the following information through the inquiry form:
▪ The title and full URL of the content that you believe to be in violation of your copyright.
▪ An explanation of how your copyright is being violation.
(Example: The illustration/graphic has been republished without authorization, and the content as a whole is a copy of my original content or something similar to this.)
▪ For the work, of which you hold a copyright, and for which you believe your copyright has been violated, here is a type of content (Example: illustrations, manga cartoons, novel, or other content) and the details thereof (Example: the title, publisher, date published, URL, or other particulars).
▪ Your contact information (such as an e-mail address)