Log in to your account.
You will then be able to post content from the "Submit" menu. Submissions are limited to content that you have created yourself and for which you hold the copyright. Please refrain from acts such as submission of another person's content without permission as this violates site rules.
The detailed submission procedure is described below.
■Submission method for the computer version
1. On the menu, click "Submit" from "Submit | Manage".
2. Click “Select files” and choose the “Illustrations”.
3. On the "Select files" screen, select the file that you would like to post. You can select multiple files to submit by pressing and holding the "SHIFT" key on your keyboard, or by dragging your mouse pointer. After selecting the file(s), click "Open".
* You can select multiple files to upload.
* The maximum size per file is 32 MB. Pixiv supports JPG, GIF, and PNG files.
When submitting multiple images, the sequence can be switched by dragging the preview thumbnail image.
4. Click "Submit” at the bottom of the screen to complete the submission.
If the images are submitted correctly, the message, "○○ submitted." is displayed.
* The content title shown in place of ○○.
To see the display view (book format), click here.
Please click here to repost.
■Submission method for smartphone version
1. Select the menu button on the upper left part of screen.
2. You can upload your submissions by selecting "Submit" from the displayed menu.