If you subscribed to pixiv Premium through our app and want to unsubscribe, please follow this procedure.
■ If you're using Google Play payment with the Android app:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Select "My Apps" to access a list of all the apps you're currently subscribed to.
- Select "pixiv Premium Membership" and tap "Cancel"
If you are not using an Android device please try canceling from the browser.
■ If you're using the App Store with the iOS app:
- Access "Settings" from your home screen
- From the menu, tap on "iTunes & App Store".
- Tap on your Apple ID (If your Apple ID is not displayed, tap "Sign in" and enter the necessary information)
- "View Apple ID" → Enter password
- On the account setting screen, tap "Manage"
- Tap "pixiv" from the subscription content list
- Turn off "Automatic Updates"
If you are not using an iOS device, install iTunes on your PC and try canceling from your "account information" page.
Please note that Premium registration will not be canceled immediately after the completion of this procedure, but will be canceled automatically after the expiration of your last payment period.