You can disable comments and stickers by switching "Comments" off, from the work posting page or the edit work page.
If you disable comments on a work that you had posted previously, all comments received up until that point will be hidden. Switching comments back on will display all hidden comments.
Even when comments are disabled, the comment counter in your Dashboard will still count all comments received up until that point.
Please check the following to see how to switch off comments, and how the comments section will be displayed.
- Set "Comments" to OFF via the work posting page or the edit work page.
- Works that have comments disabled will be displayed as below
- Open "Other settings" on the work posting or edit work page, and switch "Enable comments on your work" off.
- Works that have comments disabled will be displayed as below.
On the app
- Switch "Comments" off at the bottom of the work posting page.