■ If you have access to the e-mail address you used to register
You'll be able to log in after setting a new password from the Password Re-issue Form.
You can do so by following the steps outlined below.
- Fill out the form with your e-mail address, check "I'm not a robot", and submit.
- Do not leave the page after submitting the form, as you will be prompted to enter a verification code.
Check your inbox for an e-mail from pixiv (subject: [pixiv] Verification code for password reset).
Please note that the verification code from the Password Re-issue Form will only be sent to your registered e-mail address.
If you haven't received the password reissue e-mail, please check the following.
- Have you entered your e-mail address correctly?
- Are e-mails from [firstname.lastname@example.org] allowed in your e-mail settings?
- Has the message been caught in your spam filters?
- Enter the verification code on the Password Re-issue Form page.
- Proceed to the next page, where you'll be asked to enter a new password. Then click Reset.
Choose a strong password that is difficult for a third party to guess.
- If your password was successfully reset, you should see the message "You've reset your password."
You can now log in using your new password at the following URL.
■ If you have forgotten all of your account information
We will verify your identity by checking your payment information.
To learn more, please refer to this Help page.