Pixiv takes measures against malicious unauthorized access by third parties. One security measure freezes log in for a certain period of time from the IP address in question after a certain number of consecutive erroneous password inputs. Please carefully manage your login password so that it is not leaked to others.
The following types of passwords are easy for third parties to guess so we recommended changing your password from a security perspective.
- Your ID is included in the character string
- Generic words which can be found in the dictionary
- Simple and predictable strings like abc123
- Repeats of simple character strings twice or more
- A publicly disclosed date of birth